5 Mar 2022

5 Years with Southern District FC

It has been an amazing 5 years with Southern Family. For personal reasons I have agreed to mutually end my contract with the club and return to the UK. I have always enjoyed an open and honest relationship with the bosses. Special thank you to chairman Man Chun Chan , President Mr Wong, Timothy Wong, Calvin Pui, Beto Fronza, Kam Nin Lee , Fai Sham, Wong Tsz Him,  Wong Kc, the Academy coaches, team mates, fans and the local community for the special memories. 


The club ultra professionally showing great care and compassion towards me and my family. I appreciate the huge opportunity given to transition from player to Head Coach and put into practice what I learned on the UEFA Pro licence for the past two seasons.

This season we raised the standards significantly displaying amazing spirit, belief, bravery and togetherness. The mutual trust, respect and honesty amongst players/staff created an outstanding development culture. It was pleasing to give several young players their 1st team debuts and see experienced players develop further. I will always remain open minded to returning to Hong Kong in future. 🇭🇰👍⚽️🏟🙌🤝