23 Feb 2017

SIGNED FOR GILLINGHAM FOOTBALL CLUB

I am delighted to have signed for Gillingham FC. Having clocked up 200 games over the last 6 years in Asia its great to be back in England, plying my trade in the home of football. My experiences abroad have broadened my horizons and allowed me to establish a good network of contacts. I had several interesting options abroad and in the UK but felt it was the right stage of my career to come back home.
Having played in all four leagues in the UK I am relishing the challenge of playing for Gillingham Fc and looking forward to working with Adrian Pennock and his coaching staff. Im looking to play as long as possible and use my experience help this young squad until the end of the season and then access the situation both in the UK and overseas.