17 Feb 2015

MEDIA UPDATE....TV3, ZRF/PREMIER LEAGUE CHELSEA PARTNERSHIP

Over the course of the past few days I have been very busy with the recording for my Foundation in the UK which is due to be involved in an event with the Premier League and Chelsea Football club later this month to encourage more British Asian coaches to gain football related qualifications to enable them to find employment at Professional clubs.  The sidelined to sidelines project has been a huge success to date. I would like to thank Digital bone, a company based in Pahang, Malaysia for helping with the recordings. To find out more about the Zesh Rehman Foundation visit the website or the link on the Premier League website about the upcoming event.
www.zeshrehmanfoundation.org

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/article.150215-premier-league-supports-sidelined-2-sidelines-education-day.html

On the football side of things in Malaysia I spoke to Ira from TV3'S score board at length regarding my time in Malaysia to date, life on and off the pitch including my family/kids loving life in the Country. The video will be available to watch soon.