19 Dec 2013

PRE SEASON TRAINING...FITNESS

Pre season is well underway, everyone is working hard to be ready for the opening game of the season. Pre season is a vital time for footballers to get the base fitness ahead of the new season. It involves lots of endurance running, anaerobic work to increase the capacity of the lungs, strength and conditioning work as well as friendly games to work on the tactical side of the game, its arguably the most important phase of the season. I am settling in well with my new team mates, everyone has made me feel welcome and I am happy with the family atmosphere I have witnessed amongst all players staff at the club. I am looking forward to the friendly games starting fairly soon. RIGHT: stretching with new signing  from Kelantan FA Dickson Nwakaeme. LEFT: Finished the morning fitness session at the Darulmakmur Stadium.