20 Nov 2012

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY..PAKISTAN v SINGAPORE

 On Monday I returned to International football in the friendly game for Pakistan against Singapore at the Jurong West Stadium in Singapore. Pakistan football team is very much in a major transition stage with a new coach, new local and foreign based players trying to gel together with very little time or exposure to International games. We lost the game but there were a few positives for the future which I hope will contribute to improving the state of football of Pakistan in the future. Having played a lot of football recently for my club I only played 65 minutes of the game. I'm looking forward to the next International game. The new coach Zavisa Milosevic is slowly starting to implement his ideas so the building blocks are in place for future improvement.