25 Jul 2012

KITCHEE V ARSENAL

Our next fixture in Pre Season is the glamorous game against Arsenal Fc at The Hong Kong Stadium this weekend. Arsenal are a huge club, one of the prides of Europe so its an honour to be facing them. I have had the experience of  facing the the gunners of a number of occasions in the past during my Premier League days with Fulham. One thing is for sure they will play an excellent brand of football and it will be great for Kitchee Sc, the people of Hong Kong and Asia to see these kind of players close by.
Many Premier League teams from Europe often venture into Asia during pre season and im sure always return home amazed at the passion for football in this region. I have witnessed it closely having spent almost the last two years plying my trade in Asia, its definately a region developing very quickly in terms of football on and off the pitch and I am delighted tobe here.