13 May 2012

FA CUP SEMI FINAL/20TH GAME 1-0 WIN

Yesterday we beat Rangers 1-0 at The Mong Kok Stadium in The FA Cup Semi Final to set up a final show piece against Pegaggus at The Hong Kong Stadium. I was pleased to have clocked up my 20th Kitchee game since signing in Mid January. I joined a team in already excellent form and from my 20 games we have managed to Win 15, Draw 3 and Lost only 2. Its good form which has put us in the hunt for two or three more trophies. Everyone in the squad is focused and hungry to succeed. Yesterday was also a mini milestone for me in Asia as it was my 50th game in the region. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing games in different Countries, climates, in front of some excellent passionate crowds, experiencing different playing surfaces and varying conditions. Asia has many great leagues.