17 Feb 2011

MEDIA UPDATE





The last few weeks I have been contacted by several Media Outlets who are always keen to keep up to date with developments over here in the Far East with my self and Muang Thong United. From The UK I had a chat with Mark Clemmit and Craig Hignett from The Football League Podcast. to listen to the podacst you can download it from I tunes or follow the link below.


Whilst in Indonesia I had a brief chat with Jakarta Casual TV on my ten decade of proffessional football in The Uk, my experience with The Asian Champions League play off, internernational football and a little about the work of The Zesh Rehman Foundation in The Uk. Listen to that serach my name on You Tube or follow the link below.

Finally with regards to The Foundation I had a chat with Colourul Radio station in London, to find out more about them visit their website. http://www.colourfulradio.com/