10 Mar 2010

PFA MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING


As part of the PFA Management Committee I was invited by Gordon Taylor to the meeting today to discuss goings on at The Professional Footballers Association. The Committee Team is lead by Chris Powell. The role of the committee is to liaise with the chief executive to give direction in fulfilling the objectives of the organisation. It's a huge honour to be on that team of 12 Professional players from across the football league. Unfortunately I was unable to attend as I had to play a reserve game at the request of the manager as I had missed a week of training. Hopefully I will be able to attend the next meeting. I have payed 32 games in all competitions so far this season and feel ready to step back into the first team action as soon as the manager feels the time is right.