10 Feb 2010

GOOD LUCK STUART McCALL



Monday was a sad day for everyone at the club. The gaffa decided that it was the end of the road for him as manager but he is and always will be a legend at Bradford City. He showed faith and belief in me by appointing me Club Captain at the start of the season an I will never forget that. He also provided me stability at stage in my career when I needed it most and I will always appreciate that. He played me in every position in the back four and in midfield a few times, something which I was more than willing to do for him and the club. I would like to wish him all the best for the future and hopefully our paths will cross again in the game. All the squad is now preparing for the Grimsby game, if we produce the same performance as the Bury game last weekend im sure we can give ourselves a good chance of getting all three points. To keep up to date with all the goings on at Valley Parade visit www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk