5 May 2009

END OF SEASON SUMMARY






I have thoroughly enjoyed my 3 months on loan at Bradford City, it has been a pleasure working under Stuart Mcall and the coaches Wayne Jacobs and David Weatherall. Everyone at the club from the Chairmen Mark Lawn/Julian Rhodes to the kitman Barry, physio Adam, the players, the fans and of course Omar Khan have made me feel very welcome. On the pitch I was fortuante to play in a total of 17 games and in 4 Positions . Off the pitch great inrodes were made in the community, along with Omar Khan we visited 3 schools and it was a superb sight to see over 200-300 kids at the last 4-5 home games of the season. I would love to make the move permament so hopefully it can get done. Another pleasing aspect was being able to completely revamp my website thanks to the help of Adworx who I met whilst in Bradford. You can find out more about them on my Partners page.