11 Mar 2009

FANTASTIC SUPPORT



The support the team has recieved in the last two games has been a pleasure to witness. The travelling away faithful that went Rochdale was as good a support I have witnessed away from home for a long time. The home game against Aldershot was also superb, it was particularly warming to see over 200+ Asian kids from the local schools inside the stadium. These kids could have been roaming the streets, vandalising or playing up but instead they were intergrated into society in a positive way by coming along to support Bradford City FC. I certainly appreciated the support they had for me and im sure the rest of the team also valued their contribution. If I could throw my shirt into the crowd every week I would but the kitman would not be too happy!! In time it would be a dream come true to see these kids all over the stadium instead of in seperate pockets of the ground. Im sure that day will come.